Reserve Your Mitsubishi Outlander
BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO RESERVE YOURS TODAY!
Proudly Serving Raynham, MA
What’s the Price for the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander?
The starting MSRP of the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander is $25,795. *
What Kind of Powertrain Warranty Does the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander Come With?
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander comes with a powertrain limited warranty of 10 years/100,000 miles. 1
Design You Can Really Get Into
The dynamically redesigned exterior of the 2022 Outlander is as stunning as it is protective. The dynamic front shield, wide stance, shoulder posture, and strong horizontally structured body exude confidence. The flat roofline and ”hexaguard horizon” at the rear are undeniably modern and sophisticated. Get into turning heads.
Outlander’s interior was designed with Omotenashi, ”Japanese hospitality,” in mind. The 2022 Outlander proves that real luxury is the result of a million small touches, like meticulous attention to even the smallest details like knobs and dials, the thoughtful design of the steering wheel, interior lighting, display controls, and even the storage components.
Top class, large diameter 20″ wheels bolster Outlander’s impressive stance.
LED Headlights and Rear Lights
New full-LED headlights are strategically positioned both high and low to provide improved recognition from other drivers while offering better lighting across long distances. Plus, ”grand horizon” high-stability rear lights with T-shaped ends highlight Outlander’s impressive width and distinctive bearing.
Newly Developed Chassis
The 2022 Outlander’s design is as revolutionary on the inside as it is on the outside. A newly developed chassis offers enhanced stability and performance, embodying Outlander’s confident stance and powerful driving capabilities.
Power Panoramic Sunroof
Greater visibility doesn’t just mean forward and backward; the 2022 Outlander’s larger, panoramic sunroof with narrow drip rails provides a wider view of the sky and a more spacious feeling overall.
A Mitsubishi signature, the classic and beautiful horizontal axis gives the driver instant, intuitive visual alerts to changes in the vehicle body while providing a spacious feeling.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) employ a range of cutting-edge technologies to provide preventative protection and reduce the chance of collisions. The 2022 Outlander boasts many ADAS features, some new to Mitsubishi.
Active Blind Spot Assist (ABSA) 2
By applying the brakes after an initial warning, Active Blind Spot Assist supports the avoidance of collision by detecting other vehicles in the surrounding lanes, even when the human eye can’t see them.
Rear Automatic Emergency Braking (Rear AEB) 2
Sonar sensors near Outlander’s rear bumper can detect objects behind the vehicle. If something is too close, Rear Automatic Emergency Braking issues an audible warning and attempts to stop the vehicle, reducing the chance of an accident.
Blind Spot Warning (BSW) 2
When a vehicle is approaching your blind spot, a warning light in the corresponding side mirror illuminates. If your turn signal is also on, the warning light blinks and the system beeps three times, signifying it is unsafe to change lanes.
Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM) with Pedestrian Detection 3
If Outlander detects a car or pedestrian in front of the vehicle through the front radar and camera, a warning appears. If brakes are still not applied and the risk of collision is imminent, Forward Collision Mitigation applies the brakes.
Confidence Without Compromise
Not only do Outlander’s safety features employ innovative thinking and advanced technology, but they’re also completely integrated into the driving experience. With safety this intuitive, you’ll wonder how you did it before.
SRS Airbags 4
Extra safety when you need it most. In addition to ten standard airbags–including front, driver’s side dashboard, and side-curtain airbags, Outlander adds an eleventh driver seat-mounted front-centering airbag, giving you extra peace of mind on every drive.
Multi-View Camera System 5
With a 360° camera view of your Outlander, park with confidence and ease. As the cameras mounted on the front, rear, and sides of the vehicle collaborate, Multi Around Monitor makes blind spots a thing of the past.
Reverse Auto-Tilt Door Mirrors
Parking is a lot easier with improved visibility. With Outlander’s Reverse Auto-tilt Door Mirrors, mirror surfaces automatically adjust when you shift to reverse–letting you see the parking lines as you back up.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Tire Fill Notification
Now easily accessible on the information display, Outlander’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System not only offers advice to improve fuel efficiency but actually provides information on each individual tire–so you know exactly how much to inflate each tire. Plus, when refilling the tires, Outlander’s horn honks to let you know you’ve reached the optimal pressure.
Trailer Stability Assist System (TSA)
Outlander’s Trailer Stability Assist brakes one or more of the vehicle’s wheels as necessary to reduce trailer sway.
2022 Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Raynham, MA
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander comes in 3 available trims with available Super All-Wheel Control. Discover which Outlander model is right for you by contacting us to learn more and to reserve your all-new Outlander today!
* Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license etc. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details.
** 2022 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates: 24 City/31 Highway for Outlander ES, SE, SEL 2WD, 24 City/30 Highway for Outlander ES, SE & SEL S-AWC. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
1. All coverage terms are from the original in-service dates and are applicable only to the original owner of new, retailed models purchased from an authorized Mitsubishi dealer. Subsequent owners receive the balance of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty of 5 years/60,000 miles. See retailer for limited warranty and roadside assistance terms and conditions.
2. Available feature. The Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system, Rear Automatic Emergency Braking and Driver Attention Alert systems are driver aids only and are not substitutes for safe and careful driving. Under certain circumstances, these systems may not detect other vehicles, pedestrians or objects correctly. Availability of advanced safety features varies by model, see dealer for details.
3. The Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM)/Pedestrian Detection (PD) system is a driver aid only and is not a substitute for safe and careful driving. Under certain circumstances, the system may not detect other vehicles and/or pedestrians correctly.
4. Airbags are part of a Supplemental Restraint System (SRS). To decrease the risk of injury from a deploying airbag, always wear your seat belt, sit upright in the middle of the seat, keep feet on floorboard, and do not lean against the door. Always place children 12 and under in the rear seat and use appropriate child restraints. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat. See your owner’s manual and the instructions provided with your child restraint for additional information.
5. The Multi-View Camera system is a driver aid only and is not a substitute for visual confirmation. The view on the screen is limited and objects outside that view will not be seen.