Reserve Your Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO RESERVE YOURS TODAY!
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Proudly Serving Raynham, MA
What’s the Price for the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross?
The starting MSRP of the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is $23,395. *
What Kind of Powertrain Warranty Does the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Come With?
The 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross comes with a powertrain limited warranty of 10 years/100,000 miles. 1
Don’t. Stop. Moving.
Inspired by the Japanese craftsmanship that has guided Mitsubishi design for over a century, we built the new 2022 Eclipse Cross with one word in mind: ‘Kodawari’ or, ‘an uncompromising devotion to our craft’. We chased our ambition to deliver an SUV that gets you where you need to go. And better – where you want to go.
The world is changing, and keeping in touch with your friends, family and loved ones is more important than ever. That’s why Eclipse Cross was designed with technology that makes this effortless. Because where you’re going is just as important as how you’re getting there.
Whatever it is that drives you, you’ll find it in the 2022 Eclipse Cross.
The Open Road
Style is essential, but so is substance. Eclipse Cross continues our proud tradition of All-Wheel Control SUVs to deliver a drive you can take just about anywhere. Whatever the weather, whatever the road conditions – Eclipse Cross rises to the challenge with the Super All-Wheel Control system.
Art and Style
Great style doesn’t compromise. Innovative art and design challenge conceptions, introducing audiences to new ideas. We created Eclipse Cross to do just that, for you to experience driving a truly unconventional, uniquely designed SUV.
The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is an IIHS Top Safety Pick. When it comes to safety, we don’t compromise. Thanks to its combination of integrated safety features, Eclipse Cross helps give you the freedom to drive with peace of mind.
Eclipse Cross has always been proudly unconventional. The 2022 Eclipse Cross continues this tradition through a more aggressive, sleek nose and a sharply sculpted single rear window. The result: a daring, serene redesign to rival SUVs, combined with All-Wheel Control practicality. It’s this uniqueness that makes up the one-and-only Eclipse Cross.
When it comes to safety, there’s no such thing as compromise. The new Eclipse Cross features our latest safety technologies as standard.
- Forward Collision Mitigation with Pedestrian Detection 2
- Lane Departure Warning 3
- Automatic High Beam
Experience the next level in personalized driving. Mitsubishi Connect4 features like myQ® Connected Garage conveniently connects your garage to your Eclipse Cross through the simplicity of a smartphone app. Find out more by following the link below.
Are you ready for anything? Long journeys, or short drives: get performance when you need it. Drawing from the dynamic strengths of its SUV heritage, Eclipse Cross flexes its 4WD capability through improved handling, the stellar Super All-Wheel Control system and a 1.5L turbo engine, helping you drive with confidence all year-round.
Drive with confidence with Super All-Wheel Control. Eclipse Cross combines sleek style with all the function of an SUV, continuing Mitsubishi’s heritage of all-wheel drive. Available S-AWC integrates your vehicle’s 4WD, Active Stability Control, Anti-Lock Braking and Active Yaw Control systems to offer stable and responsive handling in almost any road or weather conditions.
Dream big and drive farther. We know what you’re thinking: how can an SUV this good looking get mileage this good? Eclipse Cross makes the most of every mile so you can relish the joy of driving longer, for less.
Experience plenty of pulling power. It’s sleek, smart… and it tows, too! Whether it’s moving-day or a weekend getaway, Eclipse Cross is ready to tackle any adventure with 1,500 lbs towing capacity.
How does a 10-year warranty sound? We’ve got your back. We stand behind what we build with a 10-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, a 5-year/60,000-mile fully transferable New Vehicle Limited Warranty, a 7-year/100,000-mile Warranty, Anti-Corrosion/Perforation Limited Warranty, and 5-year/Unlimited Miles Roadside Assistance. Like our cars, we intend to serve you well for many years to come with some of the most comprehensive vehicle warranties in the industry.
2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross in Raynham, MA
The 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross comes in 4 available trims. Discover which one is right for you by contacting us to learn more and to reserve your all-new Eclipse Cross today!
* Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license etc. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details.
** 2022 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 26 City/29 Highway for Eclipse Cross ES, 25 City/28 Highway for Eclipse Cross LE, SE, SEL 2WD, 25 City/28 Highway for Eclipse Cross ES S-AWC, 25 City/28 Highway for Eclipse Cross LE, SE, SEL S-AWC. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
1. All coverage terms are from the original in-service dates and are applicable only to the original owner of new, retailed models purchased from an authorized Mitsubishi dealer. Subsequent owners receive the balance of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty of 5 years/60,000 miles. See retailer for limited warranty and roadside assistance terms and conditions.
2. The Forward Collision Mitigation (FCM) with Pedestrian Detection system is a driver aid only and is not a substitute for safe and careful driving. Under certain circumstances, the system may not detect other vehicles and/or pedestrians correctly.
3. The Lane Departure Warning system is designed to read lane marks under certain conditions. It is not a collision avoidance system or a substitute for safe and careful driving.
4. Available in SE and SEL models. Included for two years as a new Mitsubishi owner of a MITSUBISHI CONNECT-capable vehicle. After the two-year trial, standard yearly subscription costs apply.